I know that the league just started, but I just feel like doing this.
1. Drew Brees- This is a no-brainer. Brees already almost has 1000 yards and he has played in only two games. I mean, at this rate, if their defense gets better, this is the Super Bowl winning team right here. And Brees would win the MVP. But that is a big if on the defense getting better. They cant always rely on their offense to out-score everyone they play.
2. Philip Rivers- Rivers has helped out the Chargers like no other QB has done for them, except maybe Dan Fouts. Rivers already holds alot of the records for the Chargers, and if he keeps playing at the level he is right now, he could end up being in the Hall of Fame. He is a very accurate passer with a reliable WR in Vincent Jackson.
3. Peyton Manning- Manning has been one of the best QB's in the NFL for a while. He lost Marvin Harrison this year, and got a new OC and HC. So he has alot on his shoulders. He still has Reggie Wayne who is amazing, and Dallas Clark who had a record day last week. Manning has proved that he can play in any condition as long as he is calling the plays. He is great at reading what the defense is going to do before it happens, which is why he switches the plays constantly.
4. Kurt Warner- Warner is among one of the greats of all time, and he has amazing WR's along on his team which helps out a ton. He has Larry Fitz, Boldin, and Breaston, all of which had 1,000 yards recieving last year. He is a very accurate thrower, and has a high completion percentage. He also holds one of the best passer ratings of all time over his career. I expect to see much of the same this season.
5. Tom Brady- Yes, Brady has went down alot, but he has done practically nothing this season. The Pats dont look like the good ol' Pats that they used to be. He looks more jumpy since his knee injury. If this continues, expect the Pats to miss the play-offs for the 2nd year in a row. They have gotten pretty lucky these last two games, and I predict they go 10-6 this year because Brady isnt back to his normal self.
Comment if you think that there should be anything different up here.